Monday, November 11, 2013

Serious post is serious

This is my third attempt to get my writing career going. Starting with a blog seems weird, but it worked for that Julie/Julia chick (to some extent). I would settle for a sweet movie deal, although I would rather be played by Alyson Hannigan (I have been told we look alike). So, here's what's happening.
I got married (a year ago today, actually). Been trying to finish my degree and just make ends meet, with some difficulty. However, I have been keeping up with some horror movie things, and will include some of my reviews over the next few weeks. But first up is my favorite.
Cabin in the Woods is, by far, one of the best horror movies I have seen in the history of ever. It's so meta, and has caused me to look at every horror movie I have ever seen in a different light. It's the kind of movie that you didn't realize was missing from the genre until it arrives. Great performances, and a great twist ending! This movie will never not be on my iPod.

No comments:

Post a Comment